A mixtape for multiple sclerosis

A mixtape for multiple sclerosis

Friday 15 May 2020

Lazy

I am in the lucky position (especially at the moment) of being able to work from home.

I work in communications and a lot of it is as you'd expect - sitting at a keyboard typing, hunched at a makeshift desk planning or Skyping into meetings and trying to say something useful.

At the moment I'm in the middle of writing and uploading some online training for a national children's charity. I've been learning some new digital stuff from a very helpful chap at a company in Serbia.

So the work calls have been a little different - usual chit chat about work, bit of weather comparison and then a resume of whatever new Covid-19 announcements have been made in our relevant countries.

Fascinating to see how different places are dealing.

So it's all very positive and very busy - but good heavens I am exhausted. And doesn't my MS know it

Numb hands, permanent hug, terrible balance - they're not new symptoms, they're all very, very familiar. And I know they're rearing their heads to unpleasant levels simply because I'm so shattered.

Really, what I want to be doing now is just being hugely lazy for, ooooh, about a week. Yes, just a week to be utterly and completely and unashamedly slothful.

And then I'll be able to get back into it.  Promise.


:: Lazy by Suede


No comments:

Post a Comment