A mixtape for multiple sclerosis

A mixtape for multiple sclerosis

Wednesday 6 December 2017

I'm still standing

This week's blog has been written by my brilliant daughter. 
She's nine and is the most thoughtful and caring person I know – I learn something from her every day:


When I'm at home I forget that mummy has MS, I always do baking with her and we have made some amazing cakes.

This year has been good and bad - mummy had a eye patch for the start of the year but now she is on tablets to try and stop her having relapses.

She can play with me a lot more and she doesn't get as many headaches.
We can go the park and also decorate the Christmas tree together.

Last Friday, mummy was helping set up at the Christmas fair at my school and I was at guitar, when I came out of guitar she came and gave me a hug and a kiss.

The reason why I chose this song is because I have always known mummy when she has had MS. She has had a few relapses and I have been with her.

So it means that I am still standing even though she has had relapses.
I know we will be ok even though it is sad to see her ill.


:: I'm still standing by Elton John

No comments:

Post a Comment