A mixtape for multiple sclerosis

A mixtape for multiple sclerosis

Thursday 18 June 2020

Hanging on the telephone

Due to the ongoing gah of the coronavirus, many people have had their usual medical appointments cancelled, postponed or otherwise disrupted.

I'm no exception, which although not disastrous compared to some peoples' experiences, is a bit of a pain.

This is because:
a) my current drugs are not working and I need referring for others
and
b) my neurologist hasn't seen and assessed me for 18 months.

However, I have heard that my July appointment is (touch wood) happening and is likely to be over the phone.

This does mean that while I will be able to talk to my neurologist, it's not the same as having a physical examination - which is surely more helpful to everyone.

However, it can't be helped and it does mean I will avoid these jolly little tests:



:: Hanging on the telephone by Blondie


No comments:

Post a Comment