A mixtape for multiple sclerosis

A mixtape for multiple sclerosis

Thursday 10 December 2020

The fear

Yikes!

Yikes, yikes, yikes, yikes, yikes.

I've had my first bloods back after my first course of Cladribine. Lymphocytes are on the pretty blinkin low side.

I've just about avoided having to have any anti-viral drugs and have simply got to hope they start climbing again.

I knew they would put me at increased risk of infections but knowing how low the numbers are is pretty worrying.

So, to avoid spiralling into unhelpful panic despite what the results may say, I am trying to be both practical about what I can do to help now and positive about what this might mean for the future.

Because MS is all about the long game - and a hefty amount of hope.



:: The fear by Pulp


No comments:

Post a Comment