A mixtape for multiple sclerosis

A mixtape for multiple sclerosis

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Mathematics

As previously discussed, me and maths - we're not great together.
However, the one aspect of the m-word that I do wholeheartedly admire is that of the Venn diagram.
This little logistics lovely has huge creative possibilities and it's made me smile to have a go at creating my own.
And so, with apologies to John Venn for tweaking his idea for my own purposes, here is my Venn of MS:

:: Mathematics by Cherry Ghost

4 comments:

  1. Found you here via your recent Father Christmas post for MS Society. I LOVE this diagram, and will read your full blog back catalogue when I get a minute.
    Thanks! Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much, that's really kind of you x

      Delete
  2. I love this. Thank you! Though I am sad to share anything with Trump...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha haaaa, I know, I was pretty sad myself.
      I felt I probably should have also included an apology for linking MS to THAT MAN.

      Delete